TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- In a Rolling Stone interview, she once explained how being famous and attending college isn't that big a deal. She just focuses on what she needs to do, and understands that sometimes she might have to miss a class if she has a show or another obligation she can't get out of.
- I've seen Megan twerk for like over a minute, dropping it low in heels. I truly believe she can do anything she sets her mind to.
- She should just find one of her followers who can help write the papers for her.
- Meg's been retweeting advice from her followers who are telling her things like "make the periods bigger and include two or three examples of each point."
- Another fan asked her why she was so stressed over six pages, to which she responded, "Damn I wish I was perfect like you."
Megan Thee Stallion has a ton of stuff on her agenda and is trying to figure out how to manage it all.
Meg’s had a lot on her plate ever since enrolling as a student at Texas Southern University. As the year comes to a close, she’s finding it challenging to have a Hot Girl Semester while keeping her career momentum going. She tweeted on Sunday, “I’ve got a six-page research paper due tonight and a [MF] photoshoot today… Let’s see how this turns out.”