TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- Sounds like those swimming lessons that Khaled's been giving his son are paying off.
- Am I the only wondering why DJ Khaled's name is all over this and he isn't even performing?
- There's a pretty steep drop-off from the headlining names to the mid-tier talent. Can Lil Nas X, who only has one popular song, really keep us entertained for an entire concert?
- I love the idea of Khaled as a cruise director. I would be first in line to take part in whatever he has planned. Jet ski races? Lit karaoke content? I'm there. Celebrity shuffleboard? Why not?
- I guess I'm the only one who thinks being trapped on a cruise with DJ Khaled screaming in my ear for four days sounds like a nightmare.
- How are you gonna have City Girls as a headliner when there's only one City Girl who can even perform right now? (Free JT!)
All aboard the DJ Khaled cruise! TheFather of Asahd himself has revealed the lineup or the Days of Summer Cruise Fest.
Post Malone and Cardi B will headline the Carnival cruise, which will depart Miami on June 28th for a quick trip to the Bahamas. Other acts on the bill include Da Baby,Lil Nas X,Dej Loaf,City Girls,Soulja Boy and Kent Jones. The trip includes a solid-land concert featuringWaka Flocka,Flipp Dinero and special guests at the Half Moon Cay Private Island.
Check out DaysOfSummerCruise.com for details. There are still a number of rooms available at various price points.